Branch Operation Liaison
Branch Operations Liaison
Department: Retail Banking
Reports to: Chief Retail Officer
Summary: The Branch Operations Liaison is responsible for providing support to the Branch Staff with regards to all products and services operational functionality, policies, procedures, regulatory compliance, and related research. Also, responsible for communicating policy changes, procedure changes and addressing operational issues related to the branches. The Branch Operations Liaison will assume responsibility for monitoring, tracking and reporting on processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years of experience in Retail Banking with strong operational excellence.
- Knowledge of retail products and services.
- Experience writing policy and procedures, preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance associated with retail products, services and operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing on-line remote access, email and telephone support to all branch staff with regards to questions related to retail system applications, policy/procedures administration, regulatory compliance, and/or other related retail branch operations issues.
- Taking incoming calls and request from retail branch employees and documenting/logging their request needs.
- Provide oversight regarding policies and procedures to guide branch personnel in effective branch operations, including but not limited to writing, updating manuals, forms and documents.
- Evaluate, implement, and communicate updates and new branch operation processes to all branch staff to ensure their understanding and adherence to the changes.
- Provide support in the branches for equipment such as cash recyclers, coin machines and currency counters.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting on various processes.
- Monitors the retail branches error reports, including cash over/short report.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Provide input to Corporate Training on changes to existing branch training or development of new training materials.
- Will assist on retail projects that impact operations in the branch network.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.