Reports To:Management Information Systems Director
Summary: Develop/produce operational reports and help improve processes by utilizing technology.
- Bachelor degree required
- 2+ years relevant work experience including but not limited to knowledge/exposure to the following technologies: Crystal Reports, Crystal Report Server, Advanced SQL, Microsoft SQL Reporting Service, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel.
- Broad Knowledge of banking concepts and terminology.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Strong SQL skills (or other data mining language).
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, SQL.
- Working knowledge of VBA/.NET programming.
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change.
- Customer-focused, results driven, positive attitude, embraces technology, desire to learn, independent thinker, analytically minded, works well with team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other team members in addressing a variety of accounting, reporting and business issues.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
- An energetic, hands-on individual with a strong bias for action, one who commits himself/herself fully to stretch goals, is receptive to ongoing coaching and development and who is dedicated to delivering outstanding results.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills. A good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities and can present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments to meet reporting deadlines. A highly motivated team player that contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together to produce outstanding results.
Specific Job Functions:
- Develop and produce routine operational reports.
- Query data using Crystal Reports and/or other ad hoc query tools to produce ad hoc reports upon request.
- Learn, understand and support internal analytics tools like SQL Reporting Services.
- Utilize tools to automate report delivery.
- Extract data from necessary sources and use technical/analytical skills to produce reporting for management.
- Help create data extracts to integrate internal and /or external systems.
- Document sources of reports and steps necessary to generate complex reports.
- Support departmental initiatives as requested.
- Help create and improve processes for systems for various workflow-based systems.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to the job function.
- Carries out other duties as may be assigned or requested.