IT Network Support Specialist
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has fourteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- 3 years prior related work experience in technology field
- Preferred work experience in the financial services industry or other heavily regulated industry
- Advanced knowledge of networks, hardware/software systems, and peripherals
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN problems
- Knowledge of maintaining mobile devices and wireless networks
- Network certifications a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with ability to train
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk internal customers through problem‐solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with internal customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from internal customers about computer usage.
- Troubleshoot ATM networking and connectivity.
- Manage Internal TV Marketing system patches and maintenance.
- Maintain and troubleshoot DVR security.
- Maintaining wireless networks.
- Gather and review monthly proactive monitoring reports.
- Assist and train staff Microsoft Office products.
- Schedule, perform and document BCP tests related to IT.
- Visit branch locations to maintain networking equipment and consult with staff.
- Replace workstations per annual replacement strategy.
- Backup IT System Administrator regarding but not limited to:
o Management of mobile devices
o Management of printers and toner reporting
- Ordering supplies and computer equipment per management.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.