Summary: The Training Specialist provides training opportunities to meet the needs of new and current employees so they may perform their job function professionally, competently and in a manner that supports TORCH, our mission and our vision.
- 3-5 Years Retail Banking Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including communicating effectively with subject matter experts during training development to deliver quality training
- Proficient at facilitation of instructor led learning
- Able to manage projects and bring to completion-deadline driven
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, WORD and other development software
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and practice
- Experience in learning and development, program management, performance improvement preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Specific Job Functions:
- Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate monthly Teller Training and “90-Day Teller Training.”
- Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate quarterly Deposit Account Training.
- Prepare, update, deliver and evaluate bi-annual Consumer Loan Training
- Annually and ongoing in coordination with VP Professional Development, Retail Management, develop and deliver JIT (just in time) targeted training to Retail Staff.
- In coordination with VP Professional Development develop “Training Paths” for key position bank-wide.
- Serve as administrator for BAI including, running reports, assigning training, maintaining employee database.
- Working with Retail Management and HR, schedule Retail new hires for training opportunities including ILT, and job specific rotations.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.