Tips to Apply Online with Sherry Jones
Sherry Kay Jones
Vice President – Mortgage Lender
2. Create an account
3. Consent to do business electronically and complete the application
4. Submit Application
To complete the creation of your account, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting verification of your email address. Please respond to the instructions in that email within one hour of receipt to complete verification.
Upon submitting your application, you will receive a second email from email@example.com, containing a list of information your lender will request in order to facilitate a speedy loan approval.
- If eSign is preferred, all applicants must eConsent
- If there is more than one borrower, each will need to create a Consumer Connect account. The first applicant’s account is created at the time of online application. The second applicant will need to create an account once the application is submitted.
- The Consumer Connect account will be used throughout the loan process as well as for future applications.
- The verification link must be acknowledged within one hour to complete the creation of the Consumer Connect account.
- The authorization code is the last four of the individual borrower’s SSN
- The email address should not be changed once eConsent is granted as doing so can cause delays
- Please submit all requested documents as quickly as possible to facilitate a faster approval
Q:Can I use my work email address?
A:Yes, depending on employer restrictions. Ensure you can receive and open outside emails at work. You will also need to be able to access links and download PDF information from outside sources.
Q: Can we use the same email address?
A: Yes, however you will each need to create your own Consumer Connect account.
Q:Can I begin an application, save and then complete it later?
A: Yes, although this may be impacted depending on which page was last completed. Save the application often as the data will be lost if you are timed out, there is a system error or connectivity issue and you have not saved.
Q:What happens if the borrower forgot their User ID or Password?
A:These can be reset or retrieved via the Forgot username or password links in the Consumer Connect login screen.