ACH and Wire Transfers Manager
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience and working knowledge of wire transfer and ACH processing
- Knowledge of Treasury Management services, such as Positive Pay, Account Recon, ACH Origination, Lockbox and Target/ZBA accounts and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Knowledge of Excel and word processing software.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and all levels of management
- Encourage teamwork and act as a role model when leading others
Specific Job Functions:
- Manage the daily processing of ACH batches and files originated by the bank’s commercial customers.
- Maintain an understanding of ACH regulations and NACHA rules and keep up to date on changes to the rules and regulations
- Responsible for the administration, security and operational functions related to Fed Line Advantage systems and interfaces.
- Oversee the processing of domestic and foreign wire transfer requests via Fed Line Advantage in a timely and accurate manner without sacrificing quality.
- Oversee the review of wire transfer requests to ensure authenticity of the request, funds availability, and appropriate approval.
- Oversee the verification of wire transfer requests keyed to customer’s accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure the wire transfer log is completed on a daily basis with accurate and complete information
- Process system setup and maintenance requests for commercial Treasury Management products in both core and online banking to ensure full availability and functionality of the services.
- Provide exceptional support and customer service to new and existing commercial banking customers.
- Assist with service requests, inquiries and technical issues related to specific Treasury Management services such as Wire Transfers, ACH Origination, Positive Pay, and Target/Zero Balance accounts, etc.
- Maintain knowledge (functional, operational and legal) of bank regulations, but particularly the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, The Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and OFAC.
- Recommend, create, and update policies and procedures to improve performance and effectiveness of the department.
- Ensure the department is cross-trained on all department responsibilities.
- Work closely and in cooperation with other departments, such as Treasury Management, Deposit Operations and Accounting.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- All other duties as assigned.