Application Specialist – nCino
Information Technology – Clarksville, IN
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent relevant bank lending operations experience.
- Strong overall information technology background in either data reporting, analytics and/or programming.
- Preferred experience with Salesforce software.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred or must obtain within first 12 months.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex issues quickly with logic and reasoning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Preferred experience training users
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and tools such as Microsoft SQL or Microsoft Access.
- Perform basic administration of the bank’s Salesforce.com instance and security settings using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu
- Manage the loan life cycle and implementation on the Salesforce.com platform
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues within loan systems
- Complete bulk imports of data within various loan systems
- Perform batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes in Salesforce
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions for new employees
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve
- Assist users with report design and management
- Deliver training and communication to business users
- Recommend best practices based on interactions with the user community
- Define, communicate, and manage the Change Management process to develop and implement new vendor application extensions or updates to existing applications
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to the various applications
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the applications to support additional business processes or functions
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems or other applications as the opportunities arise
- Assist co-workers with task completion and work load over run as requested
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Carries out other duties as assigned or requested.