Document Imaging Specialist – full-time
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment such as fax machines and copiers. Good computer skills with working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing programs.
• Good working knowledge of other departments in the bank as they relate to document imaging operations.
• Detail oriented.
Specific Job Functions:
• Assists in the 3 stages of imaging process- scan, index, and quality assurance.
• Sorts and prepares documents for imaging (place bar-code separators, remove staples, etc.)
• Scans and indexes in the appropriate places in the core system.
• Ensures the correct indexing and clear imaging of documents with quality assurance.
• Assists co-workers in locating images in the core system, when needed.
• Assists the loan department, when needed.
• Maintains documents using a variety of storage media, monitors proper handling and storage of sensitive documents.
• Maintains items in loan collateral vault.
• Assists Auditors and Examiners as requested.
• Assists other departments as needed due to employee vacations or absences.
• Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
• Carry out such other duties as they are requested.