Location: Clarksville, IN
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred in the field of computer science or business
- 5 years IT infrastructure experience
- Preferred work experience in the financial services industry or other heavily regulated industry
- Advanced knowledge of networks, hardware/software systems, and peripherals
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN problems
- Knowledge of maintaining mobile devices and wireless networks
- Infrastructure certifications/experience such as VMware, SAN administration, and Windows servers
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with ability to train
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Ensure monitoring of systems and services
- Perform software and system updates related to network, server, and software applications.
- Review and maintain disaster recovery processes and testing
- Troubleshoot ATM networking and connectivity
- Schedule, perform and document BCP tests related to IT
- Manage Internal TV Marketing system patches and maintenance
- Maintain and troubleshoot DVR security
- Maintaining wireless networks
- Gather and review monthly proactive monitoring reports
- Visit branch locations to maintain networking equipment and consult with staff
- Complying with current change management processes related to upgrades and implementations
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to the job function.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager.