Department: Deposit Operations
Reports to: ACH and Wire Transfer Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for performing operational support duties for the Wire Transfer, ACH and Treasury Management.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience and working knowledge of wire transfer and ACH processing
- Basic knowledge of Treasury Management services, such as Positive Pay, Account Recon, ACH Origination, Lockbox and Target/ZBA accounts and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Knowledge of Excel and word processing software.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with other departments
Specific Job Functions:
- Processing ACH batches and files originated by the bank’s commercial customers and following all security measures that have been put into place.
- Maintain an understanding of ACH rules and regulations.
- Processing domestic and foreign wire transfer requests via Fed Line Advantage in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Review wire transfer requests to ensure authenticity of the request, funds availability, and appropriate approval prior to initiating the wire, but in an expedited manner.
- Review and verify wire transfer requests keyed to customer’s accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Update all required logs on a daily basis with accurate and complete information
- Process system setup and maintenance requests from Treasury Management to ensure full availability and functionality of the services to the customer.
- Provide professional support and customer service to new and existing Treasury Management customers.
- Assist with service requests, inquiries and technical issues related to specific Treasury Management services such as Wire Transfers, ACH Origination, Positive Pay, and Target/Zero Balance accounts, etc.
- Maintain knowledge (functional, operational and legal) of bank regulations, but particularly the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, The Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and OFAC.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- All other duties as may be assigned