First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience and working knowledge of wire transfer and ACH processing
- Basic knowledge of Treasury Management services, such as Positive Pay, Account Recon, ACH Origination, Lockbox and Target/ZBA accounts and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Knowledge of Excel and word processing software.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with other departments
Specific Job Functions:
- Processing ACH batches and files originated by the bank’s commercial customers and following all security measures that have been put into place.
- Maintain an understanding of ACH rules and regulations.
- Processing domestic and foreign wire transfer requests via Fed Line Advantage in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Review wire transfer requests to ensure authenticity of the request, funds availability, and appropriate approval prior to initiating the wire, but in an expedited manner.
- Review and verify wire transfer requests keyed to customer’s accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Update all required logs on a daily basis with accurate and complete information
- Process system setup and maintenance requests from Treasury Management to ensure full availability and functionality of the services to the customer.
- Provide professional support and customer service to new and existing Treasury Management customers.
- Assist with service requests, inquiries and technical issues related to specific Treasury Management services such as Wire Transfers, ACH Origination, Positive Pay, and Target/Zero Balance accounts, etc.
- Maintain knowledge (functional, operational and legal) of bank regulations, but particularly the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, The Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and OFAC.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- All other duties as may be assigned