Summary: Involved in a range of duties related to business and personal accounts, ATM/Debit cards, Online Banking, Fraud Research, handling customer inquiries and providing branch support.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of banking experience.
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment such as calculators, fax machines, computers and copiers.
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Technical skills and knowledge – i.e. computer and mobile devices
- Ability to work well with others and maintain good attendance
- Excellent communication skills including grammar and phone etiquette
- Attention to detail for troubleshooting and completing tasks.
- Ability to multitask.
Specific Job Functions:
- Handles telephone inquiries and research requests from Internal and external customers.
- Provide excellent customer service by assuring that problems are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Process daily, monthly and quarterly tasks such as pulling Vantiv IQ and Phoenix reports and gathering fraud loss totals.
- Responsible for processing business online banking applications and maintenance requests. Completing or assisting with debit card maintenance requests such as resetting PINS, ordering replacement cards, raising limits and adding travel exclusions. Reset online banking, mobile app, and voice banking passwords and/or challenge questions. Research bill pay, external transfer or e-statement issues within online banking. Provide assistance to our cash management customers with issues regarding one-time password.
- Conducts fraud research – handles debit card disputes, ATM/Point-Of Sale adjustments and writing dispute letters.
- As needed, works the compromised debit card alerts, fraud case alerts and lost/stolen debit card notifications.
- Open cases regarding online banking, voice banking, mobile app, and/or debit card issues within Cavion, Malauzai, FIS, and Phoenix.
- Process all returned debit cards/PINS
- Follow up with customers and/or employees when troubleshooting issues and finding a resolution.
- Conducts testing when upgrades are made to system and when new products become available.
- Assists in developing procedures for Electronic Banking products. Works on special projects as needed.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to the job function.
- Flexibility on rare occasions to work extra hours when needed for instances such as rolling out a new product or mergers/conversions.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned or requested.