Location: 3711 Paoli Pike, Floyds Knobs, In 47119
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has fourteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment such as calculators, fax machines and copiers. Good computer skills with working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Good understanding of financial institutions products and services.
- Good working knowledge of other departments in the bank as they relate to loan administration operations.
- Good customer service skills.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Loan Officers and staff, including preparing loan documentation for closings of commercial, non-real estate, real estate, consumer and participation loans.
- Uploads new loans into core systems. Assembles and verifies accuracy of loan documentation. Maintains these documents using a variety of storage media, monitors proper handling and storage of sensitive documents.
- Process loan disbursements as appropriate. (Cashiers check, transfer or wire)
- Quote all loan payoffs as requested.
- Processes daily paid off loans. Prepares paid documentation to be sent for recordings and for customer records.
- Daily balancing and reconciliation of GL loan accounts.
- Track and make timely Escrow payments, prepare annual notices.
- Prepares and assures timely mailing of loan notices and loan past due notices.
- Maintains items in loan collateral vault.
- Records liens with county, state and other government agencies as needed for loan collateral lien perfection.
- Order appraisals through Mercury Network, track for completeness and review as appropriate.
- Report funds to Fannie Mar on a monthly basis.
- Balances a variety of departmental reports and assures payment to the appropriate vendors.
- Process daily incoming mail, updating core system with insurance expiration dates, cancellations and vehicle titles received.
- Monitors E-Oscar AUD and ACDV, prepares responses and reporting.
- Monitor participation loans bought and sold. Process incoming and outgoing draw requests and payments. Initiate wire transfers when applicable.
- Assist Auditors and Examiners as requested.
- Cross-markets financial institution products and services as appropriate.
- Assists other departments as needed due to employee vacations or absences. Including switchboard, secondary market and indirect lending duties.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.