Loan Operations – Clarksville, IN branch
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment such as calculators, fax machines and copiers. Good computer skills with working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Good understanding of financial institutions products and services.
- Good working knowledge of other departments in the bank as they relate to loan administration operations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Loan documentation knowledge preferred.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Loan Officers and staff, including preparing loan documentation for closings of commercial, non-real estate, real estate, consumer and participation loans.
- Process loan disbursements as appropriate. (Cashier’s check, transfer or wire)
- Prepares and assures timely mailing of loan notices and loan past due notices.
- Order appraisals through Mercury Network, track for completeness and review as appropriate.
- Monitors E-Oscar AUD and ACDV, prepares responses and reporting.
- Monitor participation loans bought and sold. Process incoming and outgoing draw requests and payments. Initiate wire transfers when applicable.
- Assist Auditors and Examiners as requested.
- Cross-markets financial institution products and services as appropriate.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Assist customers as needed either in person or by phone.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.