Post Closer – Louisville Office Location
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. We are expanding our mortgage lending capabilities. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in mortgage industry with knowledge of processing, underwriting, closing and funding, or two years of retail bank experience
- Good accounting skills and strong organizational abilities
- Ability to communicate with customers, internal stakeholders, vendors and other service providers in a timely and professional manner
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for problem resolution
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-prioritize work based on ever-changing business needs
Specific Job Functions:
- Review investor-related post-closing conditions, and coordinate the collection of required information/artifacts to satisfy said conditions to ensure the salability of mortgage loans on the secondary market.
- Register loans with MERS, ensuring a very high degree of accuracy and data integrity
- Set up mortgage insurance for loans requiring MIP based on pre-established conditions
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to the job function.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned or requested