Network Infrastructure Manager
Network Infrastructure Manager
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred in the field of computer science or business
- 10 years IT infrastructure experience
- 5 years in a management role directing and IT operation
- Preferred work experience in the financial services industry or other heavily regulated industry
- Network certifications a plus
- Experience managing complex infrastructure projects
- Network infrastructure selection, design and implementation for large scale, complex environments
- IT vendor management experience
- Demonstrated clear/effective communication, analytical/ problem solving, ability to handle multiple projects, motivated self-learner, detail oriented, collaborative, customer and goal / results oriented
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Manages team who is responsible for the 24/7 operation of the company’s Voice and Data Network
- Defines strategy for the bank’s Voice and Data Network
- Diagnose system problems and recommend solutions
- Manage incoming requests from 200+ internal users
- Acts as escalation contact for network and security related incidents
- Participate in root cause analysis determination and recommends product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve reliability and functionality
- Develop, implement and manage enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration and consolidation, and verify the health and status of the IT infrastructure
- Responsible for IT disaster recovery, business continuity plan, and testing.
- Responsible for managing the upgrade and revision to existing hardware and software and other Information Technology resources to upgrade and modernize network technologies
- Works closely with the MIS Director to complete required projects; maintain network, applications and systems availability; diagnose any technical issues and provides technical solutions
- Consults on the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the company’s Network Platform, Network Security Infrastructure including Firewalls, IDS, IPS, ELM, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and Network Access Control to support business needs effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for managing, auditing, and maintaining control of the branch and core system network infrastructure
- Manages ATM and DVR networks
- Responsible for TV marketing systems and digital sign systems
- Recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals
- Assists with management of third party vendor relationships
- Direct management responsibilities for staff including selection, hiring, training and performance evaluations. Provide guidance, frequent feedback and coaching. Administer disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to the job function.
- Perform other duties as directed by manager.