Regulatory Reporting Manager
Accounting Department – Clarksville, IN
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory financial reporting for financial institutions or 10 years in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of financial institution operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent accounting systems and spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent level of analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Publicly traded financial institution experience preferred.
Specific Job Functions:
- Coordinates, prepares and submits various periodic, quarterly and annual regulatory and government reports and filings, included, but not limited to the following for the Bank and BHC:
- Federal Reserve Forms FR (Y-6, Y-8, Y-9LP, Y-9C, Y-9SP, Y-10, Y-11, G-4, 2900, etc.)
- FDIC Call Report
- FDIC Summary of Deposits Report
- FHLBI Blanket Collateral Report
- 12 CFR 363 Annual Reports
- INDFI Creditor’s Notification Return
- Indiana Board for Depositories Public Funds Report
- Indiana Forms EZBR
- IRS Forms 1099-A, 1099-C and 3921
- SEC Forms 4, 8-K and 11-K
- FNMA Form 582
- HUD Lender Electronic Assessment Portal Reports
- Various state Business Entity Reports
- Various state and municipality Business License Forms
- Manages the financial reporting for classified and criticized assets, including preparation of financial disclosures work papers.
- Manages the allowance for loan losses (ALLL) model, prepares the allowance adequacy calculation, and prepares general ledger journal entries and financial disclosures work papers.
- Reconciles and prepares general ledger journal entries for various payrolls and benefits activity, plus reconciles annual and quarterly payroll returns.
- Reconciles and prepares general ledger journal entries for various compensation incentive plans.
- Manages director compensation arrangements and plans.
- Manages the BHC’s Equity Incentive Plans, including awards, vesting and exercises, plus reconciles and prepares general ledger journal entries, schedules, and financial disclosures work papers.
- Manages the BHC’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), including awards and vesting, plus reconciles and prepares general ledger journal entries, schedules, and financial disclosures work papers.
- Maintains and reconciles the BHC’s schedules of shares outstanding and treasury shares, plus prepares general ledger journal entries and financial disclosures work papers.
- Manages special projects and assignments related to strategic initiatives (e.g. CECL).
- Assists in management of the Bank’s Bank Owned Life Insurance Program (BOLI), including coordination with third party administrator regarding annual salary information, benefit claims and new investments.
- Assists in reconciling and analyzing various general ledger accounts, and preparation of general ledger journal entries.
- Assists in preparation and/or maintenance of budgets, forecasts, planning models (e.g. interest rate risk, liquidity and capital), and profitability reports for products, services, customers, branches, business lines, operating divisions, segments and the like.
- Assists in preparation of certain work papers for the Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO).
- Assists in the development of, plus implements and adheres to, procedures pertaining to job function.
- Assists in the preparation of the BHC’s annual proxy statement.
- Adheres to GAAP, SEC/PCAOB standards, tax laws, regulatory compliance and policy guidelines pertaining to job function.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- All other duties as may be assigned