It’s safe, convenient, and easy!
Depositing your check is as simple as taking a photo of it with your smartphone or tablet. Make sure you are an Online Banking user, download the First Savings Bank Mobile App, select the “Deposit” icon on the App, and follow the prompts; it’s just that easy!
- The check must be made payable to the owner of the account it is being deposited into.
- The check endorsement must include the words “Mobile Deposit” and your signature.
- Place the check on a dark, well-lit surface for best image.
- Make sure the check image is clear and readable.
- Make sure all edges of the check appear within the viewing area.
- After confirmation has been received that the deposit has been transmitted, write “Electronically Deposited” or “Mobile Deposit” across the check and store in a secure place for 30 days or until verified on your statement.
Mobile Deposit Facts
- Deposits are subject to verification and may not be immediately available for withdrawal.
- If your Mobile Deposit is received and accepted by 4:30 EST, it will post to your account that same business day. Otherwise, the deposit will post to your account the next business day.
- Mobile Check Deposit is available to most personal account owners.
- Check amounts greater than $2,500 are not eligible for deposit.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my deposit credit to my account?
If your check is deposited Monday – Friday before 4:30pm your account will be credited on the same business day. Checks deposited after 4:30 pm, on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, will be credited to your account on the next business day.
How should I endorse my check?
Please write “Mobile Deposit” followed by your signature.
Is there a maximum dollar amount that can be deposited through Mobile Deposit?
Yes, When depositing a check using Mobile Deposit the maximum amount of any check is $2,500.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.