It’s safe, convenient, and easy!
Depositing your check is as simple as taking a photo of it with your smartphone or tablet. Make sure you are an Online Banking user, download the First Savings Bank Mobile App, select the “Deposit” icon on the App, and follow the prompts; it’s just that easy!
- The check must be made payable to the owner of the account it is being deposited into.
- The check endorsement must include the words “Mobile Deposit” and your signature.
- Place the check on a dark, well-lit surface for the best image.
- Make sure the check image is clear and readable.
- Make sure all edges of the check appear within the viewing area.
- After confirmation has been received that the deposit has been transmitted, write “Electronically Deposited” or “Mobile Deposit” across the check and store it in a secure place for 30 days or until verified on your statement.
Mobile Deposit Facts
- Deposits are subject to verification and may not be immediately available for withdrawal.
- If your Mobile Deposit is received and accepted by 4:30 EST, it will post to your account that same business day. Otherwise, the deposit will post to your account the next business day.
- Mobile Check Deposit is available to most personal account owners.
- Check amounts greater than $7,500 are not eligible for deposit.
Don't Be Shy